How to delete cookies on Firefox
How to delete your browser cookies – Firefox
- Select Tools and then Options to get to your settings.
- Click Privacy and then remove individual cookies where it will open another window on your screen.
- You can then select to delete individual cookies or all cookies on your browser.
- To change your settings for your browser history and cookies, please select Use custom setting for history from the drop down box.
- You can then choose your preferences for browser history and cookies by using the check mark boxes and the drop down box. Click OK and your settings will save!
How to delete cookies on Internet Explorer
How to delete your browser cookies – Internet Explorer
- Select Tools, Internet Options and on the small window you will see the Delete button. Clicking this will bring up the next window.
- Check mark the options relevant and then Delete. On the previous window from step 1 you can then click OK to apply and close.
- You can set your browser to delete history and cookies every time you close your browser by ticking Delete browsing history on the window from step 1.
How to delete cookies on Google Chrome
How to delete your browser cookies – Google Chrome
- Click the menu button on the right of your address bar and go to History. This will open a new tab to show your settings.
- You can then click Clear browsing data.
- Check mark the boxes that you want to apply and then Clear browsing data to confirm.
How to delete cookies on Safari
How to delete your browser cookies – Safari
- Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- Click Details.
- Select one or more website that stores cookies, and then click Remove or Remove All.
- When you finish removing websites, click Done.